Leadhall Lane, Harrogate HG2 9NW
- OVER 3400 SQ FOOT OF ACCOMADATION
- Flexible living accomadation
- Seven bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- Large paved courtyard
- Sought after location
- Annexe 2 bed accommodation
- Gas central heating
- Suit variety of purchasers
- Substantial detached residence
The property has the benefit of a gas fired central heating with a pressurised system and majority replacement sealed unit double glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprising, hall, impressive sitting room with double doors opening onto the rear courtyard, dining room, breakfast kitchen with sitting and dining areas, utility room, two bedrooms and bathroom. On the first floor is the master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with dressing area and adjoining bathroom and further bedroom.
The separable but adjoining annexe to the rear has an impressive open plan living/dining area with kitchen, conservatory, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further bedroom and with en-suite shower room, fantastic accommodation for a dependant relative, teenager suite.
There are gardens to both the front and rear, designed for ease of maintenance. The rear can be accessed with a vehicle through double gates.
Leadhall Lane is situated off the Leeds Road just over a mile from the town centre. The immediate area supports a good range of amenities which cater for most daily needs with schools for all age groups within walking distance. The location is also considered ideal for the commuter as easy access can be gained onto a good road and rail network leading to the larger cities within the area.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band F.
Directions Leaving Harrogate via the A61 Leeds Road proceed to the traffic lights with Marks & Spencer's food hall on your left hand side, turn right onto Leadhall Lane. The property will be found further down on your right hand side.
Details Produced 24th July 2019.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Leadhall Lane, Harrogate HG2 9NW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornbeam Park Station0.6 miles
- Pannal Station1.1 miles
- Harrogate Station1.3 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268002468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.