Emma Girling Close, Hadleigh
- Nicely positioned overlooking the meadow
- Detached double garage
- Parking for 4 to 5 vehicles
- 5 Generous sized bedrooms
- Bathroom, 3 Shower rooms & WC
- Recently fitted contemporary kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Separate living room with doors onto the rear garden
- Two bedrooms on the top floor with shower room
- Immaculately presented
About The Property - A superb detached 5 bedroom family home located in a wonderful setting overlooking a meadow and open countryside. This immaculately presented property offers plenty of parking along with a detached double garage, lovely gardens, a recently fitted, stylish and contemporary kitchen with granite work surfaces, and some newly fitted carpets. The light and bright living space includes 5 bedrooms, 4 which are double in size along with a decent single, with two of the bedrooms and a bathroom being located on the top floor which we feel would work particularly well for teenagers who might want their own space, sitting room or games room. There are also a further 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, two of which two have their own en suite's with the principal bedroom having a dressing area with fitted wardrobes. Downstairs, there is a reception hall with stairs to the first floor, a WC, and doors into the recently updated kitchen with adjoining dining area, which provides a great open plan space for all the family to gather. Across the hall is the living room which runs from the front to the back of the property and includes double doors which lead out onto the garden. The property also includes a water softener, security alarm system, built in oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher.
Outside - The property is nicely positioned at the end of this small development fronting onto the meadow, there is a good sized paved driveway with parking for probably 4 to 5 vehicles and a detached double garage ( 20 ft x 18 ft 4 ) with power/light, twin doors and handy roof storage space. There is a neat and tidy small lawned garden and side gate access to the rear. The rear garden has a paved patio terrace ideal for outside dining and a BBQ' with the remainder of garden laid to lawn with side borders and a selection of flower and shrubs. To one end of the garden is a timber decking patio area.
Useful Info - The property has all main services connected with the heating being gas via radiators (not tested). The property currently has a band "E" council tax rating with Babergh District Council. The post code is IP7 6FH.
Emma Girling Close, Hadleigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ipswich Station7.4 miles
About the agent
MULTI AWARD WINNING LOCAL ESTATE AGENTS, BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2021 GOLD WINNER,
BRITISH PROPERTY AWARDS GOLD WINNER 2019 & 2021:
RATED EXCEPTIONAL & within TOP 5% of Estate Agents in the country - -
LOCAL independent FAMILY business -
AMAZING Five Star rated customer service - FANTASTIC marketing - BRILLIANT & unique VIDEO tours - FEE'S at just 0.99% plus vat (min £1495) - I
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31240836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hizzy, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.