Broadway, Peterborough, PE1
- Brand New
- Two Bedrooms
- Underground Parking
- Duplex Apartment
- Views Over Peterborough Skyline
- Residents Gym & Cinema
- 999 Year Lease
- City Centre Location
- Ready Now
*** STUNNING DUPLEX PENTHOUSE APARTMENTS *** PLOT 97 IS THE LARGEST APARTMENT ON THE DEVELOPMENT*** Set in the heart of Peterborough City Centre, these stunning duplex penthouse apartments are set on floors 5 and 6 of Bayard Plaza. Each apartment offers amazing views over the Peterborough Skyline. All apartment have two bedrooms, master with ensuite. There is also secure underground parking and the use of the resident gym and viewing/cinema room. These apartments are ready for occupation now!! Call us now to view and appreciate the views on offer.
Peterborough’s rapid regeneration is putting exciting things on the city’s horizon, making now a great time to invest. There are three major regeneration projects under way, transforming the city: The £120 million Fletton Quays development introduces a 160-bedroom Hilton Hotel, a revamped riverside promenade, new office spaces, the relocation of Peterborough Council offices and a new government hub for 1,000 civil servants close to Fletton Quays.
£60m extension of the Queensgate Shopping Centre, including a 10-screen cinema and new restaurants. £80m North Westgate regeneration, consisting of new homes, flagship office spaces, the city’s first food hall, a new 150-bedroom hotel, shops, restaurants and bars.
Bayard Plaza offers a modern collection of two bedroom duplex penthouse apartments set on floors 5 and 6 which offer wonderful views over Peterborough from there balconies. The homes are built to the highest of specifications by The Brightfield Group and also provide secure and gated underground parking with a secure entry system into the development.
A busy lifestyle can often mean it is hard to spare the time for the little things in life like taking deliveries. Bayard Plaza provides the answer to this, with the security and convenience of a concierge service.
For those with a little more time to unwind, the well-equipped residents’ gym provides plenty of opportunity to exercise, tone and focus on overall well-being. If you’re not feeling in the mood for exercise and want to take it easy, you can also enjoy the 12 seater cinema room.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
• Designer kitchens with Quartz worktops and up-stands
• Glass splash-back, mounted stainless steel sink with mixer tap
• Zanussi oven, extractor and ceramic hob
• Zanussi integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine
• LED down-lights
• USB socket
Bathrooms & En-suites
• Luxury bathroom suite
• Thermostatic controlled mixer taps in bathrooms
• Walk-in showers with glass shower screen
• Stone resin shower tray
• Circular shower-head and separate wall mounted shower handset
• Soft-closing toilet seats
• Illuminated large mirror above vanity unit
• Chrome towel radiator
• Shaver socket
• Ceramic tiled flooring
• Extensive tiling to walls
Security & Parking
• Automated entry system
• Automated gates into development
• Mains operated interconnected smoke detectors to each floor with battery back up
• Front & rear security lights
• Concealed fire safety sprinkler system Parking
• Fully secure and gated under-ground car parking with one allocated space
Ground Rent & Service Charge
The ground rent is set at 0.1% of the purchase price per annum ( i.e. £300,000 purchase = Ground Rent £300 per annum)
The service charge is set at £1.50 per sqft of apartment space (i.e a 1000sqft apartment = Service charge £1,500 per annum)
These particulars are for reference only. Government schemes are at the discretion of the third parties and neither Rosedale nor the vendor has any influence. Specifications for individual dwellings vary and you should check final details prior to committing to a purchase. All images including maps and floor plans are for reference only and are not to scale. Images used may be of a similar apartment within Bayard Plaza
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3Brochure 4
Broadway, Peterborough, PE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Rosedale Land and New Homes offers a personalised service to land owners, focusing on the individual needs of our clients and utilising the breadth of our experience within this sector. We understand that land sales are very different from the second-hand property market; there are commercial realities facing house builders, whether in a challenging or buoyant market - therefore, we offer a service that goes beyond the traditional estate agent and is right
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22983627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rosedale Land & New Homes, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.