East Hill, London, SW18
- Ground Floor Period Conversion
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite
- High Ceilings and Stylish Interiors
- Stunning Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom and En-Suite Shower Room
- Oak Flooring
- Close to Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction Stations
- 74.06 sq m / 797.18 sq ft
- Ample Storage Space
- Virtual Tour Available Upon Request
Enviably located in an attractive period property, this beautiful property provides superb living space with stylish interiors and character appeal. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage and oak flooring (evident through much of the property), leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with stunning high ceiling and ample space for entertaining, relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There are two well sized double bedrooms, with en-suite shower to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling. The property also benefits from a communal storage cupboard with ample storage space.
The property is very conveniently located in the heart of Wandsworth, within easy access of Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing excellent cross-London links. The area is well served by an abundance of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, as well as being within easy reach of excellent local schools, the open spaces of nearby Wandsworth Common and King George's Park, and the banks of the River Thames. The Southside Centre also offers an array of leisure facilities including a multiplex cinema.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
We love the high ceilings and large windows; they make the flat feel really light and spacious. Having two, large double bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, was a major plus when I used to rent a room to a friend. The oak wooden flooring gives the space a warm feel, and the generous living space is really comfortable and great for entertaining.
Why are you moving?
After a decade living in London we've decided to start our next chapter outside the city - we're moving for some extra space and to be closer to family.
What do you love about the area?
We're a stone's throw from some fabulous pubs, coffee shops, and restaurants on Old York Road, St John's Hill and Northcote Road. The East Hill, The Alma, and Lockdown Bakehouse are particular favourites, all under five minutes walk away. The transport links are excellent - Wandsworth Town station is a short walk down the hill with regular services into Vauxhall and Waterloo, and there is a bus stop at the end of the road that gives easy access to Clapham Junction. Being close to the A3 means it's really easy to get out of London by car, too. We love having the tranquil, green space of Wandsworth Common as well as the riverside on our doorstep. We've really enjoyed living in an area that has a safe, community feel but with plenty going on!
Energy Performance Certificates
East Hill, London, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.2 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.8 miles
- Earlsfield Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ex08caut_EAF_90437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.