Beaumont Close, Barry
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Driveway and Garage
- Open plan ground floor
- Front and rear garden
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
Allen and Harris a pleased to present to the market this fantastic three bedroom semi detached house in a very sought after location, Highlight park, Barry.
Allen and Harris a pleased to present to the market this fantastic three bedroom semi detached house in a very sought after location, Highlight park, Barry. The property is situated close to bus and transport routes, a major supermarket and other local schools and amenities. The home briefly comprises porch into entrance hallway, open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen, inner lobby and cloakroom. First floor comprises landing, three bedrooms and shower room.
PVCu door to front into porch, PVCu double glazed windows to sides, laminate laid to floor, Door into.
Enter from the porch via PVCu double glazed panel door, wall mounted radiator, laminate laid to floor, stair case leading to first floor and door leading to ground floor rooms.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 4" max ( 4.04m x 3.76m max )
Open plan lounge to dining room. PVCu double glazed window to front, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, electric feature fireplace,
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 7" x 10' 11" max ( 4.75m x 3.33m max )
Open plan kitchen dining room, fitted kitchen, range of wall and base units, integrated white goods including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Built in electric double oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, laminate laid to floor and carpet. From dining area, PVCu double glazed doors to rear. From kitchen door leading to inner lobby.
PVCu double glazed window to side, door to rear, door to cloakroom
Laminate laid to floor, wall mounted radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin
Carpet laid to floor, PVCu double glazed window to side, access to all first floor rooms, and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.37m x 2.67m )
PVCu double glazed window to front, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator, carpet laid to floor, built in storage cupboard housing wall mounted boiler
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.96m )
PVCu double glazed window to front, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator
PVCu double glazed obscured glass window to rear, wall mounted radiator, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, laminate laid to floor
Low maintenance paved and shingle area, driveway leading from front to side of property up to garage.
Low maintenance enclosed rear garden comprising of patio area, steps leading up to a decked sitting area with wood framed pergola. Side door leading out to access garage and driveway.
Garage at the end of the driveway accessed with 'up and over' door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Beaumont Close, Barry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barry Station1.5 miles
- Barry Docks Station1.8 miles
- Barry Island Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Barry Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Barry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY106236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.