Kingslea Park , East Cowes
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- PRIVATE FRONT AND BACK GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- QUIET CUL-DE SAC LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF OCTOBER 2020
- CLOSE TO MAINLAND TRAVEL LINKS
*** DRIVEWAY PARKING***
*** QUIET CUL-DE SAC LOCATION***
*** CLOSE TO THE TOWN AND MAINLAND TRAVEL LINKS***
*** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS***
*** GAS CENTRAL HEATING***
Located in a quiet location in the town of East Cowes is this spacious two bedroom house, on the ground floor you walk into the cloak room which is followed by the lounge, separate dinning room and separate kitchen. You have back door access leading you on to the astro- turfed private garden. On the first floor you have two double bedrooms, with the master including a built in cupboard and a family shower room. This property is offered unfurnished and is available 01st October 2020.
Kingslea Park , East Cowes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde Pier Head Station5.4 miles
About the agent
As the Isle of Wight's largest independently owned estate agency, Hose Rhodes Dickson continue to offer 'friendly service and local knowledge' throughout our 6 branches.
Our broad base of property expertise includes:
Isle of Wight Property sales with offices in Newport, Bembridge, Ryde, Shanklin, Ventnor and Cowes
Competitively priced property Surveys and Valuations by RICS Chartered Surveyors
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276036165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.