Linden Gardens, London, W2
- Desirable Location
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 minute walk to Notting Hill Gate Station
- Beside Hyde Park
- Newly Refurbished
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Restaurants and Cafes Nearby
- 1st Floor
This stunning property has been refurbished to an exacting standard throughout and comprises a large open-plan kitchen/living room with integrated applicants, three good-sized double bedrooms (with study spaces), contemporary bathrooms and a big private balcony. The property further benefits ample storage and wooden flooring throughout.
Linden Gardens is a quiet prime residential road on top of Notting Hill Gate providing excellent access to the Central, District and Circle lines. The pretty open spaces of Kensington Gardens are within walking distance and the world famous Portobello Road is within close proximity. Kensington Palace and Hyde Park and Westfield shopping centre are close by, with Notting Hill Gate tube station only seconds away by foot.
Linden Gardens, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.1 miles
- Queensway Station0.4 miles
- Bayswater Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We love London, we love prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17788277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paddington Estates, Paddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.