No Onward Chain - Portsmouth Road, Miland, Liphook
* Impressive entrance porch with wooden front door opening to the central entrance hall with cloakroom and stairs to the 1st floor
* Double doors lead through to the spacious kitchen/breakfast room which benefits from an orangery and views over the garden. Creating a triple aspect space, ideal for every day living and entertaining alike
* The bespoke, handmade kitchen features a granite work surface and breakfast bar with integral appliances, low level lighting, a large Cannon range cooker and tiled flooring throughout.
* Well-proportioned double aspect drawing room with a large open fireplace (stone surround) and French doors opening onto the garden
* Two further reception rooms; dual aspect dining room, currently used as an office, has a wood burning stove and provides ample space for formal entertaining and a TV room (accessed through sliding glass doors from the kitchen/breakfast room)
* Stairs from the TV room lead to a double bedroom with shower room en suite providing private, separate accommodation, ideal for guests or au pair
* The utility room is adjacent to the rear of the kitchen and provides access through to the garage. There is also a back door leading from the utility room out onto the garden
* Spacious 1st floor landing with a seating area.
* Generous, dual aspect master bedroom enjoying views over the garden. Ample storage and en suite bathroom with a separate shower and twin sinks. A door from the bathroom en suite opens to what is currently set up as a bedroom but could also be used as a dressing room or nursery
* Two further double bedrooms, both with built in storage. One benefits from a bathroom en suite with a separate shower
* Spacious family bathroom with a separate walk in shower
* A spiral staircase provides access to the second floor where there is a study and large double bedroom.
* Approached via a private road, owned by the neighbour, which leads to a block paved driveway with parking for several cars and a double open fronted garage
* A door from the garage provides access to the dry basement beneath with power and lighting
* The attractive garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower beds, herbaceous borders and a central well established pond. A large paved terrace, accessed from the orangery, is edged with well planted flower beds and provides ample space for outside seating and dining. There is a small BBQ area with water supply and LPG gas from the main house tank. The current owners have created an impressive wooden children’s play area with playground equipment and wood chip flooring to one end of the garden. There are also two lockable garden stores.
Location: Tucked away on the edge of the village of Milland, within the South Downs National Park and within close proximity to the larger village of Liphook which has a main line station to London Waterloo, infant, junior and secondary school with associated sixth form and one of the best golf courses in the country. Bohunt Secondary school has an excellent OFSTED rating and a raft of awards and accolades including TES Secondary School of the Year in 2014. Old Thorns Manor Hotel has a luxury Spa and golf course designed by Peter Aliss. The area has extensive surrounding countryside much of it National Trust including Bramshott Common, there are many footpaths and bridleways in the area for walking and riding.
The property is within close proximity to both Hollycombe and Rake Primary schools. There are numerous independent schools in the area including Churchers College and Bedales in Petersfield, Churchers Junior and Highfield and Brookham in Liphook, and there is easy access to RGS in Guildford and Portsmouth Grammar via the mainline train service. Amesbury, St Edmunds and The Royal Junior School are located in Hindhead which is 6 miles away.
The A3 provides fast access to London, the motorway network, Gatwick, Heathrow and Southampton airports, whilst Haslemere station provides a fast service to London Waterloo.
The town of Petersfield is close by and provides for most everyday needs, whilst Guildford in Surrey and the Cathedral city of Chichester, both with renowned Theatres, are within easy reach and have more extensive shopping and leisure facilities. Midhurst and the surrounding area have much to offer with Polo at Cowdray Park, racing at Goodwood and Fontwell, golf at Cowdray Park, Goodwood, Pulborough and Liphook, motor racing at the Goodwood circuit and sailing out of Chichester Harbour and other centres along the South Coast.
By Road: London 50 miles, Liphook 1.5 miles, Petersfield 7 miles, Haslemere 6 miles, Guildford 20 miles
By Rail: Haslemere to London Waterloo from 49 minutes, Liphook to London Waterloo from 68 minutes
Services: We have been advised by our clients that the property has mains water and electricity, air source heat pumps and private drainage. None of the services have been tested.
Local Authority: Chichester District Council.
Tax Band: G
EPC Rating: E 42
No Onward Chain - Portsmouth Road, Miland, Liphook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station1.4 miles
- Liss Station3.3 miles
- Haslemere Station4.9 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10456139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.