Station Road, Hampton
- Viewings accompanied by Chase Buchanan
- Contemporary, modern house
- Stunning open plan top floor
- Two luxury bathrooms
- Private courtyard garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Option to rent garage
This is a superb example of a beautifully designed home, combining luxury features with a stylish and contemporary interior.
Arranged over two floors to include an impressive open plan reception room on the top floor, with double doors and vaulted ceiling, maximising the light and ‘Juliet’ balcony with pleasant views over ‘Beveree’ wild-life site and a fabulous, fitted kitchen with fully integrated appliances and central island. There is also an option to rent a garage on a monthly basis.
The ground floor provides two generous double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and double doors to the pretty courtyard garden, whilst the master has air-conditioning and a luxury en-suite bathroom and a further bathroom accessed from the second bedroom and entrance hall. Underfloor heating in the bathrooms, mood lighting and bicycle storage add to the appeal.
Situated in an idyllic location just off Station Road close to an array of local shops, eateries and a Waitrose food store. The River Thames, Bushy Park and Hampton open air pool are within a short walk and Hampton station with direct services to London, Waterloo is close by.
BrochuresStation Road, Hampton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Station Road, Hampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Station0.3 miles
- Hampton Court Station1.3 miles
- Fulwell Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We opened our Hampton Hill office 20 years ago, partly because this was an area many of our Twickenham clients were moving to and it seemed a natural progression for us as an office network.
The area is a little more affordable than Twickenham & St Margarets, so we see great benefits from having the local offices and working together.
Fantastic schooling, the open spaces of Bushy Park and a friendly High Street with a diverse selection of independent shops, make for a great family
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29916674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.