Orfeur Street, Carlisle, CA1
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 820938
Two houses currently being renovated on Orfeur St. Photos taken of our last project, decoration will be different.
Stunning newly renovated and luxury 4 bedroom student house, 3 minute walk from University of Cumbria’s Fusehill St. Rooms available late October/start of Nov 2020. Move out date 31st July 2021.
House one availability:
- 1 single room (shared bathroom with one other tenant)- £95pw
House two availability-
- 1 single bedroom, shared bathroom £95pw
- 1 double bedroom, shared bathroom £100pw
- Fully furnished, each bedroom containing single/small double bed with mattress, wardrobe with drawers, study area with desk and chair.
- Living room with widescreen smart TV.
- Brand new Magnet kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer and integrated oven with electric hob.
- All bills included.
- Communal area cleaning once every 2 weeks when house is full.
- Netflix account included.
- NLA Accredited Landlord
- All tenants need a UK homeowner guarantor for security
- Joint tenancy agreement
- Fire doors on all bedroom/communal areas,providing 30 minutes of fire protection.
- Thumb turn keycode locks on each bedroom door.
- Combi boiler gas central heating.
- Wired and linked smoke and heat detectors throughout property
- Carbon monoxide detector next to gas source
- EPC, Gas Safe and EIRC certificates all obtained.
- Permit for on-street parking can be arranged through Carlisle City Council.
- University of Cumbria Fusehill St Campus- 3 minute walk
- Two GP surgeries within 10 minute walk
- Closest dentist- 3 minute walk
- Carlisle City Centre, train station, local nightlife and nearest supermarket- 10 minute walk
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £411.67 per month (£95.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £190.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 October, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 820938
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Orfeur Street, Carlisle, CA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station0.3 miles
- Wetheral Station3.8 miles
- Dalston Station4.0 miles
About the agent
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 82093824062020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.