Upper High Royds, Darton, Barnsley, S75
- DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE
- MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE
- GENEROUS GARDEN
- EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- ACCESS TO JUNCTION 38, M1 MOTORWAY
- LOCAL AMENITIES AND GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
- EPC RATING D
Roebucks are delighted to offer for sale this detached home in Darton, having a detached garage, ample space for the parking of multiple vehicles, plus a generously sized rear garden. The property offers excellent access to local amenities including shops, schools and the M1 motorway. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms (master en-suite), plus the house bathroom. Externally the property has gardens to the front and rear, plus a driveway which has access to a detached garage. An early viewing is highly recommended, contact Roebucks today to book your appointment.
Access via a uPVC double glazed door, having a gas central heating radiator and a staircase to the first floor.
4.61m x 3.65m (15' 1" x 12' 0") Situated to the front aspect of the house, having a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator, a gas fire with surround and hearth, plus an opening through into the dining area.
3.36m x 2.16m (11' 0" x 7' 1") Situated to the rear aspect, having a uPVC double glazed sliding door, a gas central heating radiator, plus access into the kitchen.
3.31m x 2.38m (10' 10" x 7' 10") The kitchen has a range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Appliances include a gas hob with extractor fan over, an electric oven, plus a 1.5 sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. There is a uPVC double glazed window, a uPVC double glazed external door, plumbing for a washing machine and a gas central heating radiator.
For storage purposes.
3.92m x 2.71m (12' 10" x 8' 11") A double bedroom situated to the front aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator, plus access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.69m x 0.96m (8' 10" x 3' 2") Comprising of a shower cubicle with a mixer shower, a vanity unit with hand wash basin, plus a wc. There is an obscure uPVC double glazed window, plus a heated towel rail.
3.03m x 2.71m (9' 11" x 8' 11") A double bedroom situated to the rear aspect having a uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
2.47m x 1.95m (8' 1" x 6' 5") A single bedroom situated to the front aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
2.08m x 1.94m (6' 10" x 6' 4") The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over plus a fitted shower screen, a vanity unit with hand wash basin, plus a wc. There is an obscure uPVC double glazed window, spotlighting, plus a heated towel rail.
The property has a front garden which is laid to lawn, with a paved parking area. The rear garden is of a generous size and is mainly laid to lawn with recently installed fenced boundaries.
A detached garage for the parking of a vehicle.
ROEBUCKS FREE VALUATION SERVICE
Roebucks offer a free valuation service for residential sales and lettings purposes.
Contact our team on to book an appointment.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. We will require offerors to provide these in order to agree a sale.
2. Property Details: We aim to make the property details and measurements as accurate as possible. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
3. Appliances & Services: No appliances or services have been tested by Roebucks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Upper High Royds, Darton, Barnsley, S75
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station0.8 miles
- Barnsley Station2.6 miles
- Dodworth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Roebucks is an independent, family owned estate agents. We specialise in the sale and rental of residential properties in Barnsley and surrounding areas. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by our experienced local team.
We strive to make the process of selling, buying, letting or developing as smooth as possible. We are truly passionate about property and would be delighted to assist you.
Free property appraisals are carried out on residential sales and lettings pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17900982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roebucks Estate Agents, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.