21 rixton park homes
- Quiet rural setting
- residential site
- one bedroom
- static home
- upvc double glazing
- Gas combi boiler 1 year old
- Dual band log burner
- Shower room
- garden over looking farm land
- NO Chain
KITCHEN/DINER 10' 4" x 9' 9" (3.15m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 16' 1" x 9' 6" (4.9m x 2.9m)
SHOWER ROOM 5' 6" x 4' 9" (1.68m x 1.45m)
21 rixton park homes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glazebrook Station1.0 miles
- Irlam Station2.0 miles
- Birchwood Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Irlam Estates are the oldest established Estate Agents in the North West Manchester Area, having successfully sold property within the area for over 40 years.
The owner of the business, Steve Jones has insight and expertise within the Property market gathered over 36 years and would be pleased to be of assistance to anyone wishing to be advised in connection with matters relating to houses within this locality.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102495005612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Irlam Estates, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.