Dartrey Tower, Chelsea
782 sq. ft.
(73 sq. m.)
- Recently refurbished two bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Two bathrooms
- 10th Floor
- Spectacular views of London and the River Thames
- K&C parking permit
- Sold with no onward chain
The property was renovated by the current owners and accomodation comprises open plan living/kitchen with space for dining table, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, excellent storage, and balcony accessed directly from living room.
Dartrey Tower is conveniently located for the fashionable shops, restaurants & bars of the King's Road. There are nearby transport links at Imperial Wharf station (Rail) & South Kensington station (Tube), as well as an excellent local bus service. Residents are eligible for the RBKC permit and there is the option of secure underground parking (at extra cost).
The property would make a great home, investment property or Pied a Terre.
Sold with no onward chain.
Council Tax - Kensington & Chelsea - Band C
Energy Performance Certificates
Dartrey Tower, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.7 miles
- West Brompton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Harry Edmonds are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea, SW10 0NA at the end of the Kings Road. We also have offices in the Bat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783011675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.