Van Diemans Road, Thame
- Three bedroom terraced property
- Separate kitchen
- Well maintained
- Walking distance to Thame town centre
- Adjacent to John Hampden Primary school & walking distance to Lord Williams school.
- Situated in quiet cul-de-sac
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Thame town centre is this well maintained three bedroom mid-terraced property. Comprising entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms & family bathroom. Front and rear gardens.
Connells are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom mid-terraced family home. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac providing good access to the centre of town and the popular John Hampden Primary school which is adjacent to the property, it is also ideally located within walking distance to the Lord Williams secondary school.
Well maintained by the current homeowner this bright & airy property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with double doors to dining room leading through into a conservatory. Just off the dining room is a fitted kitchen. To the upstairs of the property are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside of the property is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden with small patio area and to the front is laid to lawn with path leading to the front door. The property also benefits from double glazing and central heating.
This is a charming family home and internal inspection is highly recommended.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.45m )
Dining Room/conservatory 21' x 9' 4" + door recess ( 6.40m x 2.84m + door recess )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 13' ( 3.51m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 13' 2" ( 3.25m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Van Diemans Road, Thame
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Thame for all your property needs
At Connells our team are no
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THM304796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.