Campden Street, London, W8
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Interior Designed | Private Balcony
- On-site Gym | Pool & Spa
- Cinema Media Room | Business Centre
- 24 hour concierge and CCTV
- Central location
- Comfort Cooling
- Located just a minutes' walk from Edgware Road & Paddington station
- Excellent transport connections via Bakerloo, District & Circle lines
UK Sotheby?s International Realty presents this luxurious two-bedroom interior designed apartment situated on the 2nd floor set over 764 Sq Ft comprising a large open-plan reception room leading onto a private balcony. The fully integrated kitchen with appliances from Siemens and Miele including oven and induction hobs, large fridge freezer and dishwasher and wine chiller all inset into a composite stonework top. The apartment has two double bedrooms with the master including an En-suite and a family bathroom. The whole apartment also benefits from comfort cooling.
This apartment comes complete with large Samsung Smart TVs and Samsung sound bar and is offered with full use of the onsite facilities including Gym, pool, residence lounge area, private dining room, conference facilities, 24 hour concierge and Cinema room. The apartment is ready to move into with internet already connected. The apartment also benefits a dedicated building manage and 24-hour emergency helpline.
West End Gate is positioned between the tranquil waterways of Little Venice and the stylish mansions of Marylebone and with each reach of the numerus restaurants and shops of the West End.
Live in an area renowned for its timeless charm and refined lifestyle, a destination long established as a desirable place to live.
Campden Street, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.2 miles
- Holland Park Station0.4 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Since the founding of the auction house in 1744, the Sotheby's name has become renowned for handling the sale of many of the world's most valuable and prestigious possessions.
Sotheby's International Realty? was founded on the same reputation in 1976 and benefits from a shared position of attracting the world's wealthiest individuals, who appreciate, art, antiques, jewellery, and other collectibles of which property plays a key part. It's network currently has approximately 20,000 sales
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LON210208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sotheby's International Realty, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.