Broomhill Gardens, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Immaculate Retirement Apartment
- Bright Dining Lounge
- Stunning Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Sized Double Bedroom
- Stylish Modern Shower Room
- Early Internal Viewings Advised
An immaculately presented and internally refurbished retirement apartment set within an ever desirable private residential development in the heart of Newton Mearns.
Agents advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this delightful retirement apartment presented to the market in immaculate condition throughout.
The property is presented in immaculate condition and is a credit to the current owners therefore early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size style and quality of accommodation available.
The accommodation, which is accessed via security entrance door, leading into carpeted residents lobby with lift access to the apartment. Internally this fantastic apartment extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with fitted carpet and ceiling spotlights, a bright formal lounge with space for dining, a stunning modern fitted kitchen comprising a host of integrated appliances, a well proportioned double bedroom with mirror wardrobes and a stunning modern fitted shower room.
McCarthy & Stone have pioneered retirement living for many years and the Homeshaw House development offers outstanding peace of mind, security and a retirement lifestyle for this ever increasing market. There is an on-site warden who manages and takes care of every day needs in addition to there being a 24 hour care line facility to ensure peace of mind. The development also provides residents’ lounge with daily activities, residents’ guest suite and laundry facility. The subjects are set within beautiful maintained garden grounds with residents parking.
Lounge 17' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.31m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 14' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Broomhill Gardens, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitecraigs Station1.3 miles
- Patterton Station1.5 miles
- Williamwood Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Newton Mearns Glasgow Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Newton Mearns Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN103358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.