Park Road, Flixton, Bungay
- Stunning Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Stunning, Good Size Gardens,
- Field Views Front and Rear
This stunning semi detached cottage is situated in a beautiful location with field views front and rear. There is generous size accommodation throughout and the property also has large gardens and outbuildings. This house must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Front door, window to front and rear aspect.
Lounge 16' 5" plus alcove x 12' 2" ( 5.00m plus alcove x 3.71m )
uPVC Double glazed windows to front and side aspect,woodburner with tiled hearth, radiator, exposed beams and timbers, door to porch.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.46m )
Two uPVC Double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
Rear Lobby 3' 10" x 5' 1" ( 1.17m x 1.55m )
uPVC door, tiled flooring, roof window.
Kitchen 19' 2" x 7' ( 5.84m x 2.13m )
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ceramic 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, wood worksurfaces, tiled surrounds, oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, pamment tiled flooring, French doors to garden.
Bathroom & Shower Room
uPVC Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, bath, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, pamment tiled flooring, radiator.
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, stairs from ground floor, stairs to attic, latch and brace doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' plus alcove ( 3.71m x 2.74m plus alcove )
(Sloping ceiling) uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" max x 11' 7" max ( 2.51m max x 3.53m max )
uPVC Double glazed window rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 10' ( 2.06m x 3.05m )
(Sloping ceiling) uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Loft Room 15' 9" x 9' 4" max ( 4.80m x 2.84m max )
Velux roof window, exposed beams and timbers.
the outside of the property is approached via two pine bar gates that lead to a parking area. There are two log cabins and summer house. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with attractive borders and island beds. There is a patio area and a gated area that is a vegetable patch.
Log Cabin One 17' 10" x 9' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.95m )
Log Cabin Two 13' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.97m )
French doors, window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Park Road, Flixton, Bungay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halesworth Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.