Preston Road, Standish, WN6 0NP
- Two bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Spacious open plan living
- Great location close to village
- Private resident car park
- Luxury specification
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
- Perfect for first time buyers
- 665 SQ.FT. / Help to buy
This stylish, high quality NEW BUILD 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT is enviably located right in the heart of the vibrant village of Standish and boasts all the luxuries and conveniences of apartment living including spacious free-flowing accommodation coupled with a stylish contemporary interior that will have a standard of finish that is much higher than your typical apartment complex.
Constructed to the highest specifications, these apartments are built with practicality in mind and include open plan lounge, dining, kitchen room, two good sized bedrooms and three piece bathroom.
Buyers will be able to have a choice of complementary finishes and floor coverings including picking their own kitchen and whether they want a bath or luxury walk in shower cubicle.
Perfect for a wide range of buyers including first time buyers, professionals as it has plenty of space for entertaining or retiring couples as a viable alternative to a bungalow.
All the apartments are warmed by gas central heating with their own combination boilers & enjoy private off road parking on a resident car park to rear.
The location is undoubtably a main highlight of this development - being within walking distance to the village and its abundance of excellent shops and amenities, great restaurants and highly regarded local village schools, there is something for everyone right on its doorstep. For commuters there is easy access to the motorway links along with access to local city's just a few minutes away.
HELP TO BUY IS AVAILABLE. With a Help to Buy: Equity Loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. Make an appointment with our Independent Financial Advisor to receive FREE, impartial advice for buying a new home with Help to Buy. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home. The apartments have a 10 year new build warranty. All pictures are for illustration purposes only including kitchens and bathrooms.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Preston Road, Standish, WN6 0NP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Appley Bridge Station2.2 miles
- Gathurst Station2.4 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Selling homes in Wigan since 1996
We opened Regan & Hallworth Estate Agents on Library Street in Wigan in 1996 and very quickly established ourselves as market leaders in our respective areas.
We employ 25 local people with a combined experience of over 350 years making us one of the most experienced estate agents you will find anywhere.
Many of our team have been with our firm for a decade or more and we pride ourselve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9817786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.