Preston Road, Standish, WN6 0NP
- Two bedroom penthouse apartment
- Spacious open plan living
- Great location in vibrant village
- Private car park with allocated space
- Available with Help to Buy
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
- Luxury specification
- Choice of kitchen & bathroom finishes
This penthouse apartment is located in this exceptional new scheme of LUXURY APARTMENTS that is perfectly positioned in a prime location just a short walk away to the village of Standish and all its amenities including trendy bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets. Residents will also be spoilt with the excellent commuter links, being within close proximity to Junction 27 of the M6 and a 10-minute drive to the M61.
A fantastic development this top floor apartment is one of the largest with an additional study area off the hallway with Velux window and will be finished to a very high standard with neutral colour schemes throughout. Buyers will be able to have a choice of complementary finishes and floor coverings including picking their own kitchen and whether they want a bath or luxury walk in shower cubicle. This apartment will also boats a lovely bright and spacious open plan living area. The development also boasts a private car park with allocated spaces for all the residents.
The location is both ideal and convenient for travel throughout the North West. This stylish apartment is an ideal choice for the first-time buyers or young professionals wishing to get on the property ladder with a contemporary high-quality finish and help to buy available meaning you can move in with just a 5% deposit.
Constructed to the highest specifications, these apartments are built with practicality in mind and include open plan lounge, dining, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two good sized bedrooms and a three-piece tiled bathroom with LED mirror and heated towel rail.
Ring the Standish office for more details ** With a Help to buy: Equity Loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home** All pictures are for illustration purposes only including kitchens and bathrooms.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Preston Road, Standish, WN6 0NP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Appley Bridge Station2.2 miles
- Gathurst Station2.4 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Selling homes in Wigan since 1996
We opened Regan & Hallworth Estate Agents on Library Street in Wigan in 1996 and very quickly established ourselves as market leaders in our respective areas.
We employ 25 local people with a combined experience of over 350 years making us one of the most experienced estate agents you will find anywhere.
Many of our team have been with our firm for a decade or more and we pride ourselve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10095510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.