Independent Place, London, E8
- Live/Work Warehouse Conversion
- Two Bedrooms
- House Arranged Over Three Floors
- Desirable Location
- Allocated Parking Space and Visitors Parking Space
- Secure Gated Development with On-Site Porter
- Lovely Communal Gardens
- Lots of Storage
- New Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- 97.1 sq m (1045 sq ft)
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Independent Place is perfectly located for City living, with Dalston's trendy bars and the green spaces of Hackney Downs moments away.
Transport links are excellent and both Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction Overground Stations are a short walk, offering links to Central, North West and East London. There are also plenty of busses on Kingsland Rd that take you directly into the City.
The ground floor of this home has an open-plan living area with double doors that open out onto an outside terrace. The kitchen is sleek and modern, with an island and plenty of preparation surfaces. This large space is zoned with a sitting room and a dining area and there is a useful storage cupboard under the stairs. The ground floor has dual aspect windows, a tranquil ambience and is not overlooked by neighbouring properties.
The first floor is a large space, currently used as a studio, but could also make a wonderful second reception room. It has an impressive double height ceiling and large windows, which fill the room with light.
The double bedroom also has duel aspect windows and is light and airy. There is a large modern bathroom with a bath and shower.
A mezzanine room makes up the third level and works well as a second double bedroom. It has an en-suite WC and plenty of built in storage.
This property has an allocated off-street parking space, a visitors parking space and an on-site porter. The communal gardens are beautifully kept and the development is a centrally located and peaceful place to be.
OUT AND ABOUT
Shacklewell Arms - Vibrant local pub, renowned as a hot spot for up-and-coming bands.
London Fields / London Fields Lido - The green spaces and the Lido, a 50 metre outdoor pool open all year round.
Dalston Curve Garden - Beautiful public green space in the heart of Dalston providing an oasis of plants.
Rio Cinema - Fantastic grade 2 listed Art Deco independent cinema.
Hackney Downs - One of Hackney's major green spaces, Hackney Downs opened as a public park in the heart of the borough in 1884.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Independent Place, London, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.4 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11independentplace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.