Tudor Place, Blossomfield Road, Solihull, B91
- A superb top floor, three bedroom, three bathroom apartment
- Designed and finished with the greatest attention to detail
- Two allocated parking spaces with gated access
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Within walking distance of Solihull town centre and railway station
- 999 year lease with share of Freehold
- Just 3 apartments remaining
- EPC Rating = B
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Tudor Place is a new executive gated development of just six two and three bedroom luxury apartments, benefitting from allocated parking spaces and access to stunning, landscaped communal gardens.
Designed by renowned architect Neil Boddison and built by local, award-winning HCD Developments, the apartments raise the bar for attention to detail and quality. Each apartment has been completed to the highest specification to produce truly impressive living accommodation that you are proud to call your home.
Apartment 5 is a beautifully designed and finished duplex apartment located on the top floor and offering over 1,700 sq. ft. of luxury living accommodation. On the ground level you will find the welcoming reception hall, open plan kitchen/living room with Siematic kitchen, full range of Siemens appliances and Juliet balcony overlooking the landscaped gardens. There are two spacious bedrooms both benefitting from bespoke Jesse wardrobes while Bedroom 1 also has its own ensuite bathroom. On this level there is also the beautiful principal bathroom and separate study which could be used as a third bedroom.
On the upper level there is an additional bedroom with bespoke wardrobes, ensuite bathroom and useful storage area. The apartment benefits from two allocated parking spaces behind gated access and landscaped, communal gardens to the rear of the development.
Occupying a prominent position on Blossomfield Road, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer with the railway station and town centre just half a mile away. With over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and fantastic amenities including Touchwood, Mell Square shopping centre, John Lewis, Waitrose and a variety of fantastic bars and restaurants on offer, it's easy to see why Solihull is consistently voted one of the best places to live in the UK.
Perfectly positioned for families, Solihull boasts some of the finest primary, secondary and further education schools in the region including Solihull School, Arden Academy and Tudor Grange Academy to name just a few.
Located half a mile away, Solihull railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre from just 15 minutes and London Marylebone from 1 hour 36 minutes in addition to local commuter services. You'll also benefit from easy access to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and Warwickshire countryside in addition to the rest of the UK within a matter of hours, solidifying Solihull’s status as a truly connected, countryside town.
• Luxury Siematic kitchen
• Silestone solid surface worktop
• Siemens integrated appliances including: two ovens one of which has microwave function, four zone hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer
• Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms and ensuites
• Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
• Contemporary sanitarware by Duravit
• Freestanding baths
• Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
• Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
• Heated towel rails
Finishes and features
• Double glazing throughout
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Porcelanosa tiling to hallway and kitchen
• Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms
• Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
• Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
• Texecom intruder alarm
External and communal areas
• Dedicated parking provision with secure gated entry system
• Fully landscaped communal gardens
• Juliet balconies to the upper floor apartments
• Passenger lift servicing all floors
• Communal bin store
Square Footage: 1,701 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Tudor Place, Blossomfield Road, Solihull, B91
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station0.1 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.4 miles
- Olton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX200111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.