Limesdale Gardens, Edgware
- Four bedroom two bathroom semi detached house
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Huge potential to improve
- Off street parking and detached garage
- Available to buy with next door house
Accommodation comprises four reception rooms, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, good size garden, off street parking and detached garage. The adjoining semi detached house is also for sale and could potentially be purchased at the same time for development.
The property is offered chain free and an early viewing is recommended.
Support The Nhs -
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 4.17m x 3.68m (13'8 x 12'1) -
Dining Room - 3.76m x 3.33m (12'4 x 10'11) -
Kitchen - 7.29m x 6.48m (23'11 x 21'3) -
Breakfast Room -
Family Room - 3.18m x 2.03m (10'5 x 6'8) -
Bedroom 1 - 4.14m x 3.40m (13'7 x 11'2) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.78m x 3.40m (12'5 x 11'2) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.57m x 2.06m (8'5 x 6'9) -
Bathroom - Suite comprising bath tub and wash hand basin
Separate Wc - Low level WC
Bedroom 4 - 3.94m x 2.79m (12'11 x 9'2) -
Shower Room - Suite comprising shower, low level WC and wash hand basin
Garden - Mainly laid to patio, side access to front
Garage - Detached garage with up and over door
Video Tour Available -
BrochuresBrochureLimesdale Gardens, Edgware
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Limesdale Gardens, Edgware
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnt Oak Station0.3 miles
- Colindale Station0.8 miles
- Queensbury Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28847891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benjamin Stevens, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.