Woodhead Drive, Bothwell, G71
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Stunning German kitchen (with Siemens appliances).
- 'Laufen' and 'Porcelanosa' fittings in bathroom and en suite.
- Washing machine and separate tumble dryer provided in the Utility room.
- Patio door access to decking balcony from Living room and Main bedroom.
- Bi-fold wardrobe doors in all three bedrooms.
- Luxurious curtains, blinds, light fittings and bespoke wall furniture.
- 'Nearly NEW' - all fresh, crisp and sparkling!
- 2 x Allocated car parking spaces (with visitor provision too).
- UPDATED INTERNAL PICTURES AVAILABLE SOON!
- Highly convenient for commuting.
EPC Rating: 'C.'
Scottish Letting Agent Registration No.
Woodhead Drive, Bothwell, G71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blantyre Station1.0 miles
- Hamilton West Station1.2 miles
- Hamilton Central Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Property Angels Letting and Management pride ourselves on our 'hands on' approach to service. We work very closely with both our landlords and tenants to ensure continuity of care. We also have a sister business for all your Estate Agency needs!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RM050819L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Angels Estate Agents, Bothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.