The Forge, London, E14
- Modern Property
- Close to Mudchute DLR
- Close to the River Thames
- Private Balcony
- Fourth Floor
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Bright and Spacious
This 4th floor apartment benefits from 636 sq. ft. * of internal space and comprises of an open plan kitchen/diner with access to a private balcony, a contemporary three piece bathroom suite and two double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a en-suite.
The Forge is located within walking distance of two DLR stations, Mudchute and Island Gardens, both of which are within 5 minutes walking distance giving easy access into Canary Wharf and the City.
Energy Performance CertificatesPicture No. 24
The Forge, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mudchute Station0.2 miles
- Island Gardens Station0.3 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.5 miles
About the agent
In the heart of Tech City, we're expertly placed to advise our clients in Old Street, Shoreditch, City of London and beyond.
It's no surprise to find that the name 'Old Street' has ancient origins: this city thoroughfare started out as a Roman road, built to connect London with Colchester in Essex. Today Old Street runs from Clerkenwell to Shoreditch High Street. Lined with offices, restaurants and convenience stores, it fo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COL200381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, City Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.