Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5BQ
- First floor two double bedroom apartment
- Wood Block Flooring Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Available 9th November 2020
The property features and entrance hall with parquet flooring leading in to the reception room. Beautiful reception with Juliette balcony. Modern kitchen with range of wall and base units, oven/hob, fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Modern bathroom with bath/shower over, basin and WC., extensive storage. Two double bedrooms with built in storage. Double glazing and gas central heating have been installed.
Additional useful lock up storage area for bike etc. Garage en bloc and unallocated parking available.
Unfurnished and available 9th November 2020.
Virtual Viewing/Tours are shot using a wide angle lens to demonstrate ceiling height and depth. The room proportions will appear larger in the video. It is the applicant/tenants responsibility that they are comfortable with the proportions and that all furniture will fit and by progressing with a tenancy Direct Residential accept no liability.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
Redress scheme provided by: Arla / PropertyMark (M0055374)
Client Money Protection provided by: My Deposits (30000607)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5BQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station0.5 miles
- Epsom Downs Station1.1 miles
- Ewell East Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Direct Residential Lettings - Exclusively Lettings and Management Specialists, across Surrey
Direct House, 2 Upper High Street Epsom KT17 4QJ
Direct Residential is an Award Winning Letting and Property Management Specialist based in Epsom. Our service of trust and reliability has been developed by Landlords, for Landlords, utilising over 30 years of local and national experience. We subscribe to the highest standards as members of ARLA, the government tenant deposit protection scheme (TDS) and the Ombudsman Scheme. Our comp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2768_DIRE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Direct Residential Lettings - Exclusively Lettings and Management Specialists, across Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.