Gallowgate, Glasgow, G40
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Goods
- Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Walk In Shower Room
- Electric Heating
- Central Heating
- Private Rooftop Garden
- Free On Street Parking
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Gallowgate, Glasgow, G40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bellgrove Station0.1 miles
- Bridgeton Station0.5 miles
- High Street (Glasgow) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Dial A Home is an independent company specialising in Residential Lettings and Property Management in Glasgow and surrounding areas. Formed in 1986, our office is based one mile from the prestigious city of Glasgow.
We are specialists in the Lettings Industry and are fully focused on the priorities and needs of landlords and, unlike estate agents, our loyalties are not divided by dealing with property sales and mortgages
We pride ourselves in offering a friendly and personal serv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dial A Home, Glasgow . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.