38 Hunters Ridge, Tonna, Neath, SA11 3FE
- Modern detached family home
- Three Reception Rooms and a Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room and ground floor cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family Bathroom
- Sought after cul-de-sac development
- Elevated position in Tonna enjoying far ranging views to rear
- Landscaped terraced rear garden
- Viewings highly recommended.
The first floor landing with loft inspection point plus a shelved storage cupboard, gives access to the bedroom accommodation. All four bedrooms will take a double bed. The Master Bedroom and Bedroom 4 are located at the front of the property with views of the close. The Master Bedroom(10'2" x 12'4" widening to 13'3") benefits from built in double wardrobe cupboard plus an En-suite Shower Room with obscured glazed window to front, offering a white three piece suite comprising a corner shower cubicle with mains power shower fitted, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with full tiling to floor and walls. Bedroom two (8'0" x 12'4") and three (7'11" x 10'4") are located at the rear of the property and enjoys far ranging views across the valley. Both rooms benefit from built in wardrobe space. Bedroom four (7'11" x 8'10") is currently used as a home office and has laminate wood flooring. The Family Bathroom with obscured glazed window to side offers a white three piece suite with paneled bath with a mains rainfall shower fitted, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with full tiling to floor and walls and a chrome heated towel rail.
Outside to the front of the property is a paved driveway with parking space for two vehicles plus an open plan lawned garden. Gated side access leads into the enclosed landscaped rear garden, it has flagstone and ornate gravel terraced, bordered by ranch style fencing with gate and steps leading down to the lawned garden bordered by overlap wood fencing. The garden enjoys the sun throughout the afternoon and evening.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
38 Hunters Ridge, Tonna, Neath, SA11 3FE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neath Station1.1 miles
- Briton Ferry Station2.7 miles
- Skewen Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Herbert R Thomas is a highly professional independent estate agency established in 1926. We provide a full comprehensive personal service specialising in the sale, valuation and purchase of residential properties in the Vale of Glamorgan.
We are dedicated to making your proposed move, whether it be a sale, sale and purchase or purchase only, as smooth as possible. We enjoy an outstanding reputation based on personal and a high quality service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9947364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.