Moor Lane, Backwell, BS48 3LL
- Spacious kitchen
- Double doors leading to the garden from two reception rooms
- Downstairs cloakroom with utility facilities
- Separate dining room
- Study or family room
- En suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Garage and double length driveway
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 1564 sq.ft.
The Marford is a traditional double fronted 4 bedroom home with spacious accommodation for growing families or a professional couple in search of extra space.
Whether you're looking for a family room, separate dining room or a study, the ground floor offers flexibility with three reception rooms, along with the kitchen, and cloakroom with utility facilities.
On the first floor all of the four bedrooms are doubles; one has its own en suite shower room. This home comes with a garage and 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Dining Room - 3.04m x 2.66m, 10'0" x 8'9"
- Living Room - 4.76m x 3.91m, 15'8" x 12'10"
- Family Room - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.91m x 3.64m, 16'2" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.03m x 3.23m, 13'3" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.80m x 2.55m, 12'6" x 8'4"
Moor Lane, Backwell, BS48 3LL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station0.1 miles
- Yatton Station3.9 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.5 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-21484-051_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.