Walpole Terrace, Brighton
- Victorian Period Conversion
- Own Entrance
- Opposite Brighton College Playing Fields
- Patio Garden
- Double Bedroom
- Spacious Living Room With Large Bay Window
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Short Wallk To Kemp Village And Seafront
- Ideal Investment
This spacious and bright apartment benefits from its own private entrance with a front patio area and under vaulted storage area. Leading into the apartment past the porch area is a vast hallway which stretches the length of the apartment, ideal for further storage.
At the front of the property is a spacious living room with a large bay window flooding in plenty of natural light. Crisp neutral décor and plenty of space for furniture.
At the rear of the apartment with views over the rear patio is the double bedroom, certainly spacious and with a neutral décor. Tucked away is the bathroom with a white suite and chrome fittings and a window with patio views.
The kitchen is a great size for a one bedroom flat with plenty of wooden units for storage, gas hob, electric cooker and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. A double glazed door takes you out to private enclosed second patio area ideal for alfresco living.
This property certainly not only offers space and neutral décor with its own private entrance but in a very popular area and road which is moments away from Kemp Town Village, Seafront, The Royal Sussex Hospital and transport links to Brighton City Centre.
Walpole Terrace, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station1.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.3 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Paul Bott and Company are a family run independent Estate Agency in Brighton that promise to go that extra mile for our clients. We are passionate about properties and people.
After 20 years in the business, we still have the drive and passion for property. Paul Bott previously worked in Kemp Town for an independent agency and due to his drive and determination has now opened “Paul Bott and Company”. We are a husband and wife team aiming to bring honesty and a sense of community back to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101227002798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Bott & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.