Symphony Court, Birmingham
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Allocated parking space
- Canal Views
- 24 Hour concierge/residents gym
- Visitor Parking spaces
- No Upward Chain
HALLWAY 17'37 x 6'80
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA 18'96 x 15'55
SEPERATE KITCHEN 9'94 x 6'95
MASTER BEDROOM 15'83 x 9'53
EN-SUITE 9'35 x 6'36
BEDROOM TWO 12'05 x 7'05
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM 6'53 x 4'47
LEASEHOLD Service Charge - £2760 Yearly
Brochures(Liberty) 2 Page ...
Symphony Court, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.7 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Maguire Jackson are one of the leading Birmingham estate agents. We have three City Centre offices we specialise in arranging residential property sales and lettings in prime locations in the city in addition to commercial sales, lettings and acquisitions in the city fringe and Jewellery Quarter area.Client Experience
As leading letting agents in Birmingham, we keep our finger on the pulse of potential and new development in all m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103430005709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maguire Jackson, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.