Lelant, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26
- Private garden
- Cul de sac location
- Energy efficient air source heat pump
- Underfloor Heating Downstairs
- Fitted kitchen
- Oven, hob & hood
- Undercounter fridge
- Choice of kitchen and worktop
An exciting opportunity to buy a new home with the Discount Market Scheme. 100% ownership at only 75% of market price. (Eligibilty criteria applies, see below).
Miller Countrywide are taking applications now for these beautiful new homes.
Price shown is 75% value.
The project is to be undertaken by renowned local developers Ableway Construction ( who pride themselves on a high quality of finish and attention to detail.
Lelant is a picturesque quiet village in a superb location just three miles from world famous harbour town and resort of St Ives. The West Cornwall golf club is less than a mile from the property and delightful walks can be enjoyed along the Saltings and over the dunes past the Parish church to Porthkidney sands, the property also has direct access onto the South West Coastal Path. There is a train station on the St Erth to St Ives branch line, on this picturesque line the train can be picked up at Lelant Salting's which is a five minute walk from Hindon Hall. The village has a very convenient bus service with busses running frequently to St Ives, Penzance, Hayle and Truro.
Eligibilty criteria applies to the local area of the St Ives Parish.
* Residency or employment (permanent, 16 hours + pw) for the last 3 years
* Former residency for a minimum period of 5 + years
* Close family connection (Mother/Father/Brother/Sister/Son/Daughter) where that family member has been resident for minimum of 5 + years
Lelant, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lelant Station0.2 miles
- Lelant Saltings Station0.4 miles
- St. Erth Station0.9 miles
About the agent
About this branch
Opened in the beautiful harbour town of St Ives in 1986 and completely refurbished in 2015, our Miller Countrywide St Ives branch enjoys a prime location on the busy Tregenna Hill.
Why choose Miller Countrywide?
With our distinctive green and yellow branding, and having first opened our doors over 65 years ago, Miller Countrywide are one of the best-known agents in the South West of England. With a professional and dedicated team who pride the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AUT200025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.