Landmark West 22 Marsh Wall London
- Luxury penthouse
- 3 Bedrooms + study
- 2 Bathrooms
- 30th Floor
- Waterside views of Canary Wharf
- 24 Hour concierge
- Residents' gym
- Heron Quays DLR - 0.4 mile
- Jubilee Underground - 0.4 mile
Offering three double bedrooms, study and two bathrooms this 30th floor apartment in the West Tower also comes with residents parking and private balcony. The Landmark truly lives up to its name, offering the highest residential accommodation in Canary Wharf. Panoramic windows, comfort cooling, marble bathroom and fixtures/fittings from Villeroy & Bosch, Grohe and Siemens. The development itself features 24 concierge, and residents' private gym. Excellent transport links via Heron Quays DLR (0.4 mile) which is just 1 stop from Canary Wharf giving access to the Jubilee Line, the eagerly awaited Crossrail and a huge variety of shops, restaurants and bars. Thames Clipper Cruises are also close by providing a regular service to Greenwich and the O2 as well as the West End and London Eye. CLADDING REPORT AVAILABLE EWS1
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Landmark West 22 Marsh Wall London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
- South Quay Station0.3 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P18506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.