Jenny Brough Lane, Hull, HU13
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- French doors to the kitchen
- Handy WC
- Bright lounge
- 2 double bedrooms
- Single bedroom or home office
- Family bathroom
- Parking for 2 cars
- Ideal for first time buyers
The Ellerton is a bright and practical home ideal for first-time buyers.
Discover a large open-plan kitchen with ample dining space, made bright by French doors which lead to the south-east facing garden. There's plenty of room to cosy up together in the spacious lounge.
Upstairs, the main bedroom has it's own en suite shower room and there is a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Bathroom - 1703mm x 1917mm (5'7" x 6'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3605mm x 4138mm (11'9" x 13'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 2708mm x 3250mm (8'10" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2109mm x 2932mm (6'11" x 9'7")
- Ensuite 1 - 1918mm x 1716mm (6'3" x 5'7")
- Kitchen / Dining - 4598mm x 3048mm (15'1" x 9'12")
- Lounge - 3605mm x 3972mm (11'9" x 13'0")
- WC - 1703mm x 1050mm (5'7" x 3'5")
- Reserve early to personalise your home
- Homes designed for modern living
- Easy access to the A164 and Humber Bridge
- REGISTER FOR UPDATES NOW
Jenny Brough Lane, Hull, HU13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station1.2 miles
- Ferriby Station2.2 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station2.9 miles
About the development
Ready what our Happy Customers have to say....
- "I have just got the keys to my new Barratt home. I am absolutely delighted with it !! The customer service has been great from start to finish 5 stars to everyone at Barratt."
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H8260512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.