Turner House, Midhurst
- Stylish ground-floor 2-Bedroom retirement apartment
- Former Show Flat for this fine McCarthy & Stone development
- Club lounge & Concierge service
- Guest Suite & Laundry Room
- Access onto south westerly terrace area
- Viewing highly recommended
The development offers a quality feel throughout and has a wonderfully sociable feel with a residents club lounge with Wi-Fi and also boasts a concierge service, a guest suite, laundry and a lift to all floors.
This beautifully presented ground-floor apartment enjoys a wonderful feeling of style, space and elegance throughout. The home features a 192 sitting/dining room which like the Master Bedroom has doors leading onto a terrace.
The kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances, white gloss wall & base units. The master bedroom boasts a beautifully fitted en-suite bathroom and a large walk-in cupboard.
There is a further large bedroom and another well-fitted shower room together along with a large storage/utilities cupboard. Other features include underfloor heating, oak veneered doors with chrome door furniture and double glazed windows.
The apartment benefits from having direct access onto a south westerly facing walled terrace. To the rear of the development there are delightful communal gardens which feature paved seating areas and well maintained flower/shrub beds. There are parking spaces subject to availability.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Turner House, Midhurst
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Combining extensive experience, traditional values and modern thinking, Southdown Property Solutions provide a totally customer focused approach to selling & renting properties.
Being contactable 7 days a week, our aim is simple - to provide the best service in the area whilst offering exceptional value for money.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOT1000573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Southdown Property Solutions, Midhurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.