Cottam Way, Preston, PR4 0EJ
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated oven and hob
- French doors to paved patio
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Contemporary staircase with oak newel posts, handrail and painted spindles
- Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms
- Block paved driveway
- New home warranty
Plot 70 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £299,995.
The Durham has 1367 sq ft of living space split across two floors, as well as an integral garage which features can be accessed from the hallway. Downstairs the spacious lounge is to the front of the property, there is also a cloakroom toilet and storage cupboard near the staircase and the kitchen/dining area spans the width of the property offering access to the back garden through French doors.
Upstairs are four bedrooms, including a master with en-suite, a storage cupboard, plus a separate main bathroom with white sanitaryware, walk-in shower and separate bath.
Externally the back garden is fully turfed with a paved patio, fencing and access gate, and the front of the property has a block paved driveway.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and some can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy: Equity Loan, Part Exchange or Home Move. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge - 3605 x 4867 [11'-10" x 16'-0"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 7655 x 3050 [25'-2" x 10'-0"]
- Master Bedroom - 3605 x 4901 [11'-10" x 16'-1"]
- Bedroom 2 - 2770 x 3780 [9'-1" x 12'-5'']
- Bedroom 3 - 2667 x 3535 [8'-9" x 11'-7"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2069 x 3085 [6'-9" x 10'-2"]
Cottam Way, Preston, PR4 0EJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station2.2 miles
- Preston Station2.9 miles
- Kirkham & Wesham Station4.8 miles
About the development
- A stylish mix of quality 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- High specification with many 'extras' included as standard
- Excellent transport links
- Help to Buy* available with just a 5% deposit
- Don't miss out - call today on 01772 364829
- Show homes open
Story Homes is an independent locally based house builder with over 30 years experience of house building in the area. We have always sought to offer excellent quality, value for money apartments, houses and bungalows, in terms of specification and the floor area provided. Our technical, production, sales and administration teams pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and efficient, and thereby providing you, our customer, with a high level of personal service and attention to de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.