Gloucester Mews West, London, W2
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 875028
4 bedroom mews property in immaculate condition and recently refurbished.
Located on Gloucester Mews close to elegant Cleveland garden square in the fashionable Paddington and Kensington locality.
1 en - suite
Open plan kitchen with a reception room
5 min walk to Lancaster Gate station , Paddington and Close to Bayswater. Minutes walk to Hyde park as well.
Property done up to high spec and boasting of light oak effect wooden parquet flooring throughout. And modern wooden feature staircases to all levels.
It has a light and airy feel to it with clean & clever design lines. There is a modern fully-fitted open-plan kitchen and living area. All 4 double bedrooms are of good proportions, one of them with its own en-suite. There is another family bathroom and x3 toilets.
As a bonus there is also a small terrace.
All in all there are loads to do in this upmarket locality.
You'll find many restaurants, supermarket outlets and other local amenities here, including famous museums such as Victoria & Albert, Natural History and Science museum. Other nearby shopping areas include trendy Holland Park, Kensington High Street, South Kensington and Knightsbridge with stores such Harvey Nichols and Harrods.
Also close by Hyde Park and Holland Park which adjoins Kensington HighStreet. For more tranquil walks, Serene Grand Union Canal waterway and Sussex Gardens open space are all within walking distance.
*Rent @ £1200pw ( £5200.00 per calendar month)
*Bills NOT included
*Council Tax band G (£1303 per year / Westminster Council)
*Suitable for working professionals or a family.
* Rent paid One month in advance + 6 weeks security deposit (£7200.00)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £5,200.00 per month (£1,200.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £7,200.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 October, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 875028
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Gloucester Mews West, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paddington Station0.2 miles
- Bayswater Station0.4 miles
- Lancaster Gate Station0.4 miles
About the agent
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tenancy de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 87502820082020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.