Aldbourne Road, W12
- Four bedrooms plus loft room
- Two large reception rooms
- Large Eat-in Kitchen
- Sound Proof Summer House
- Large garden
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Great location
The cosy rear reception room also features a fireplace and leads out to a patio that leads out on to the private garden.
The separate kitchen has a lovely rustic feel and opens out on to a conservatory that leads onto a fabulous private garden with a fantastic summer house at the bottom of the garden, currently arranged as a home office but previously used as a recording studio as it is soundproofed. On the first floor you have four generously proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and access to a boarded and functional loft rooms with plenty of eaves storage.
Aldbourne Road is brilliantly located for the cafes, pubs and delis on Askew Road and Uxbridge Road, with Westfield Shopping Centre moments away.
There are buses which frequently run from Uxbridge Road which take you in and out of Central London. When it comes to underground station access, the Circle and Hammersmith and City lines can be found at Shepherds Bush Market station and the Central line and over-ground lines can be found at Shepherds Bush station.
There is also a fantastic selection of local schools and parks on your doorstep.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Aldbourne Road, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Acton Station0.6 miles
- Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City) Station0.7 miles
- Wood Lane Station0.8 miles
About the agent
VIDEO VALUATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Northfields – Shepherd’s Bush Sales
Well situated and connected to the buzzing microcosm of London that is Shepherd's Bush, the staff in our bright, newly renovated office love being a part of the bustle of West London life and have a wealth of knowledge about the area and the accommodation it offers. This location really does have everything from fine dining, culture and brilliant night life, to excellent shopping, with Westfield shopping centre jus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2563504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Shepherds Bush - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.