Belhaven Terrace, Glasgow, G12
- FINAL UNIT-LAST CHANCE TO BUY!
- Part Exchange considered within fabulous West End location
- 3 bed, 4 bath Duplex Apartment over 3046sqft
- First and second bedroom with En-suite facilities
- Porcelanosa tiling and sanitary ware
- Leicht German Kitchens designed by Kitchens International
- Siemans appliances throughout
- Separate utility cupboard with washer/dryer
- Amtico/carpeting included throughout as standard
- Cimena Room/Gym, Garage and private garden
Dalrymple Residences-The Apartments-Formed within numbers 17, 18 and 19 Belhaven Terrace. These Victorian Townhouses enjoy expansive views over Kirklee, with each new apartment designed and built with meticulous attention to architectural detail and finish.
Three bedroom, four bathroom main door duplex apartment with cinema room/gym, garage and private garden.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY!
Belhaven Terrace, Glasgow, G12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillhead Station0.4 miles
- Hyndland Station0.6 miles
- Kelvinhall Station0.6 miles
About the development
- The Dalrymple Collection is a NEW luxury development
- In Glasgow's West End
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments
- Over 75% now sold
L&S Homes have built an enviable reputation for crafting elegant living spaces whilst respecting the grace and history of some of Glasgow’s finest historic buildings. Imaginative design, the use of high quality materials and skilled craftsmen, coupled with many years experience and a great passion for restoration, ensures every L&S Homes conversion is a truly sought after property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L & S (Belhaven) Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.