Symphony Court, Birmingham
- Within Walking Distance of the City Centre
- Ideally Located by all key amenities
- Spacious gym onsite for residents use
- Secure parking for both residents and visitors
- Canal Side Views
- Peppercorn *No Ground Rent*
The apartment has an individual allocated car parking space within the building and additional parking for visitors is available throughout the site. A well-equipped gym is available for residents to use.
Symphony Court is provided with 24hr onsite security. Site repairs and maintenance is managed by one of the West Midlands leading property management agencies and their performance actively monitored by the Residents Management Company.
This property truly has alot to offer and isn't one to be missed!
Room Dimension Details:
Livingroom: 5.49m (w) x 3.31m (L), with Bay Window 2.41m (x) x 1.15m ( L).
Kitchen: 2.47m (w) x 2.56m (L)
Bathroom: 1.73m (w) x 2.67m (L)
Bedroom 1: 3.26m (w) x 4.08m (L)
Bedroom 2: 2.20m (w) x 4.08m (L)
Service Charge: £2,458.12 per annum
Ground rent: Peppercorn (nill)
Lease: 119 years remaining
Symphony Court, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.7 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
At Yopa West Midlands we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a com
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 188560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.