Leazes Arcade, NE1
- Let available date:
- £1,842A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 tiled bathrooms with overhead showers
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Intercom entry system
- City Centre apartment
- £1841.67 pcm
- £85.00 PP/PW
Introducing to the market a 5 bedroom, newly refurbished apartment, located in Newcastle City Centre.
Briefly, the property comprises of:
Large open plan lounge and kitchen with fitted appliances
2 tiled bathrooms with overhead showers
5 double bedrooms
Intercom entry system
With Newcastle's landmarks on your doorstep, you are sure to feel at home and part of this great city!
The property is located within walking distance of Newcastle University Business School, Science Central, Northumbria and Newcastle University.
Great transport links
All local amenities at your door step!
£85.00 pp/pw (based on 5 people sharing)
Viewings are essential please call us to arrange a viewing today!!
Available 1ST Sept 2022
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Leazes Arcade, NE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St James Station0.2 miles
- Newcastle Central Station0.4 miles
- Manors Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Are you looking to rent or let in Newcastle? Then look no further!
We are a leading letting agency in Newcastle offering professional, friendly and informative advice to tenants looking to rent and landlords looking to let their property. With over 30 years experience in the letting industry we offer a letting service in Newcastle that you can rely on.
Here at HM Residential we believe that tenants and landlords need letting agents that understand the lettings industry, but also u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102920001638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HM Residential, Fenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.