Benton Road, NE7
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- Fully furnished
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Available NOW!
Introducing to the market a 6 bedroom maisonette, located on Benton Road, NE7.
Briefly, the property comprises of:
Open plan kitchen and living room
Gas central heating
The property is situated close to all local amenities, with great transport links via bus and Metro from the area into Newcastle City Centre and surrounding areas.
£69.00pp/pw based on 6 people sharing
Please call us on to arrange a viewing or for further information.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Benton Road, NE7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Four Lane Ends Metro Station0.7 miles
- Longbenton Metro Station0.7 miles
- Benton Metro Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Are you looking to rent or let in Newcastle? Then look no further!
We are a leading letting agency in Newcastle offering professional, friendly and informative advice to tenants looking to rent and landlords looking to let their property. With over 30 years experience in the letting industry we offer a letting service in Newcastle that you can rely on.
Here at HM Residential we believe that tenants and landlords need letting agents that understand the lettings industry, but also u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102920001500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HM Residential, Fenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.