Falmouth Road NE6
- Let available date:
- £2,774A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- 8 bedrooms
- All bedrooms with en-suites
- Furnished to a high standard
- Open plan living area
- Private patio to the rear
- £79.99 pp-pw
- Available August 2022
We welcome to the market this 8 bedroom property in Heaton
£2,773.33 pcm £79.99 PP/PW Based on 8 people sharing
Briefly, the property comprises of:
8 double bedrooms with en-suites
Finished to an extremely high standard
Open plan living area
High gloss white kitchen
Private patio to the rear
Fantastic location within walking distance to all local amenities
There are great transport links from the area into Newcastle City Centre and surrounding areas
Falmouth Road NE6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Byker Metro Station0.4 miles
- Chillingham Road Metro Station0.7 miles
- Jesmond Metro Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Are you looking to rent or let in Newcastle? Then look no further!
We are a leading letting agency in Newcastle offering professional, friendly and informative advice to tenants looking to rent and landlords looking to let their property. With over 30 years experience in the letting industry we offer a letting service in Newcastle that you can rely on.
Here at HM Residential we believe that tenants and landlords need letting agents that understand the lettings industry, but also u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102920003192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HM Residential, Fenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.