Nettle Way, Minster on sea, Sheerness, ME12
- Spacious Two Bedroom Town House
- Handy Utility Room On The Ground Floor
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Living
- Garage And Parking To The Rear
- Situated On The Popular Thistle Hill Development
Tenure: Leasehold, 986 years remaining
This spacious two bedroom town house is an ideal first purchase.
Situated over three floors the property comprises of a utility room and garage which can be accessed internally on the ground floor. On the first floor is a separate cloakroom and open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen there is also a balcony which overlooks the back. On the second floor there are two double bedrooms, main bathroom and en-suite shower room.
The town house comes with allocated parking also to the rear.
Click on the brochure to arrange a suitable time for you to view.
Nettle Way is situated on the popular Thistle Hill Development in Minster. Close by you have both Thistle Hill Primary School, Community center, newly built Co-op and the minor injuries Hospital. The shops along The Broadway are approximately 2 miles away which offer a local Costcutter, doctors surgery, local pub and takeaways.
Sheerness town center is only a short drive away. The blue flag beach is only 2.3 miles away if you fancy a coastal walk.
Further afield you’ll find excellent shopping facilities at Bluewater whilst Ebbsfleet International Station provides a direct high speed rail service to London St Pancras. Commuting is easy with access to the M2 and M20 and rail links with the mainland via the Sheerness Line which is a short distance away.
with wash basin and toilet
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Nettle Way, Minster on sea, Sheerness, ME12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenborough Station2.1 miles
- Sheerness-on-Sea Station2.6 miles
- Swale Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Meridian
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Place, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005128-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Meridian. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.