Regency Square, Brighton
- SPACIOUS GRADE II LISTED PROPERTY
- TWENTY EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- DINING ROOM AND LARGE OFFICE
- NUMEROUS PERIOD FEATURES
- IN THE HEART OF BRIGHTON ON A SEAFRONT SQUARE
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT ADDITIONAL ROOMS (STNC)
- PARKING FOR 1 -2 CARS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This STUNNING Grade II* listed building comprising of 20 bedrooms with en-suite and further accommodation is situated at the top of this seafront square in the heart of central Brighton. EXTREMELY RARE OPPORTUNITY, with parking facilities for 1 - 2 cars,period features throughout. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This beautiful Grade II* listed building is situated at the top of this seafront square in the heart of central Brighton opposite what remains of the West Pier and the British Airways i360. The property offers convenient access to the seafront, Regency Square car park, the conference centres, Churchill Square Shopping Centre, the Lanes, Brighton Mainline Station and local bus services to the Marina. The A23 / M23 commuting corridor are also easily accessible, as well as the South Downs National Park.
The property is deceptively spacious with a modern rear extension and in total comprises of 20 en-suite bedrooms and a studio room with separate street access, There is a separate bedroom and generous ground floor bay front room which may suit conversion to hotel guest cocktail bar, In additional there is a reception area, a further bay front room ideal for dining kitchen, laundry, storage rooms and rear access with hard standing for 1-2 cars. The property benefits from period features throughout . central heating and direct sea views from the mains to front and upper floors.
This is an extremely rare opportunity and viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Regency Square, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
- Hove Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Brighton Western Road Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Brighton Western Road
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding area
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF110923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.