Temple Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Beautifully styled to create a wonderful family home with the
- Extra bonus room on the second floor
- Pretty south facing walled garden
- Highly desirable location close to the town centre
- Excellent commuter location with great access to both road & rail connections
- Well placed to enjoy all that the area has to offer
- EPC Rating = D
This is a beautifully presented house which has contemporary stylish décor throughout. Situated in one of Windsor’s most sought after town centre locations. It also has a bonus room on the second floor.
The ground floor features a reception hall with natural wood floor. Sitting/dining room with elegant period fireplaces, built-in display shelving and French doors opening onto the garden terrace. The kitchen has a comprehensive range of wood units, tiled floor, integrated appliances, breakfast seating area and bi-fold doors opening on to the garden and a cloakroom.
On the first floor, there is a pretty principal bedroom with front facing views, built-in wardrobe, attractive period fireplace and en suite shower room and two further beautifully presented bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
On the second floor is a bonus room with painted wood floor and access to eaves storage.
To the front of the property the garden has a low brick wall with container planting and traditionally tiled pathway creating a welcoming entrance. The walled rear garden is truly delightful. Principally laid to lawn with well-stocked borders. A paved terrace creates the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining.
Agents note photography taken 17/06/19
A historic location to be proud of, Windsor's royal links are well documented and the Castle serves as a timely reminder as it overlooks the ancient town. Today Windsor is a fantastic shopping centre, a great place to go out for fine dining and provides many select schooling opportunities for children of all ages. Leisure activities include the popular Windsor Leisure Centre, numerous local parks and Legoland.
The town's proximity to the Thames, local airport hubs, the M4 and M25 motorways, as well as train services to London Waterloo and Paddington via Slough make it extremely popular.
Square Footage: 1,312 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Temple Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.3 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.6 miles
- Datchet Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS190093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.