Lancaster Mews, London, W2
- A quiet cobbled mews close to Paddington
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Large ground floor kitchen, atrium and dining area
- Separate reception room with gallery
- Private garage
- Roof terrace
- Guest WC
- EPC Rating = C
A fantastic four bedroomed mews house located in an ideal location opposite Hyde Park. The house has been thoughtfully designed with skylights and an atrium bringing light into the centre of the property as well as windows to the rear, unusually for a mews house, offering light from both sides. The ground floor offers a large reception room and open-plan kitchen, perfect for entertaining as well as a guest WC and utility room. On the first floor there is an additional reception room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The second floor comprises principal bedroom, another double bedroom and two en-suite bathrooms, both bedrooms share direct access to a terrace and the doors can be opened entirely to create another huge continuous space with great light.
“ Please note that this property has been digitally dressed. If you require further information please ask.”
Lancaster Mews is a delightful, cobbled cul-de-sac close to Hyde Park, accessed from Craven Terrace. Lancaster Gate Underground station (Central Line) is 250m away with journey times to Liverpool Street of 15 minutes. Paddington Station is 750m from the house.
Square Footage: 2,637 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lancaster Mews, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Gate Station0.2 miles
- Queensway Station0.4 miles
- Bayswater Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance servicesFounded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step of the process.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI691380_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Notting Hill - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.