April Grove, Sarisbury Green, SO31
- Inviting Entrance Hallway
- Versatile Study Room
- 23ft Sitting Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom Suite With Twin Wardrobes And En Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms With Wardrobes
- Detached Double Garage And Large Established Sunny Aspect Corner Plot
The property has remained in the same occupation since it was designed and built for the current owners, and therefore benefits from a warm, welcoming feel further enhanced by a spacious and considered layout for a family. On the first floor the bedrooms are all doubles, well proportioned with excellent storage, the master suite has a twin arrangement of wardrobes and an en suite shower room plus there is a four piece family bathroom.. On the ground floor the living space is arranged for sociability and enjoyment for all ages. The sitting room has an open fireplace and comfortably holds lounge furniture and large box sofas, doors lead to the garden and to the formal dining room. The kitchen breakfast room has ample storage and preparation space and there is a designated eating area making this ideal for busy breakfasts and kitchen suppers. To complement the garden is large, faces a super sunny aspect and an established display of ornate shrubbery and perennials offering bursts of colour throughout the seasons and a welcome habitat for wildlife all that can be enjoyed from the paved patio.
In summary this is a fine residence in a large plot offering excellent accommodation for a family in the most convenient of spots - it does require cosmetic improvements to bring it in line with current trends and offers the next occupant a blank canvas upon which to extend and enhance creating a fabulous homestead this house lends itself so well to accommodating. An early inspection is highly recommended and viewings are strictly by appointment.
April Grove, Sarisbury Green, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.3 miles
- Bursledon Station1.6 miles
- Hamble Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.