Holt Close Chislehurst BR7
- ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
- Spacious Reception Room
- Easterly Facing Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Converted Loft Room
- Plantation Shutters
- Three Years NHBC Guarantee
- 0.8 Miles to Elmstead Woods Station
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
A well presented three/four bedroom end of terrace house within close proximity to Elmstead Woods train Station.
Arranged over three floors, the property comprises spacious reception room which leads on to a easterly facing conservatory, downstairs WC, modern fitted kitchen and second reception room which is currently arranged as a ground floor fourth bedroom.
Across the first and second floor there is a family bathroom, three further bedrooms of which the master benefits from en-suite shower room and a full converted loft room.
Notable features include off street parking, plantation shutters, CCTV and three years NHBC guarantee remaining.
Located approximately 0.8 miles from Elmstead Woods Station, the property is also well positioned to Chislehurst High Street.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Holt Close Chislehurst BR7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elmstead Woods Station0.5 miles
- Chislehurst Station1.1 miles
- Mottingham Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Our highly trained property experts have a broad skill base, which enables us to supply the relevan
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P238627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.