Boydstone Road, Thornliebank, Glasgow
- Stunning Upper Apartment
- Bright Lounge
- Stunning Modern Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Stylish Bathroom
- GCH & DG
- Floored & Lined Attic
- Early Viewings Essential
Stunning upper cottage flat occupying a prime position within Thornliebank
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful upper apartment set within an ever desirable pocket of Thornliebank.
Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this immaculate upper flat offers spacious family accommodation in walk in condition therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Internally the property extends to include a welcoming reception hallway and staircase leading to all upper apartments, a bright front facing formal lounge, a stunning modern fitted kitchen with separate pantry area, three well proportioned double bedrooms and stylish three piece family bathroom.
In addition this fantastic family sized home also boasts a system of gas central heating, double glazing, low maintenance shared garden grounds and a particular feature of this property is the floored and lined attic space.
A good range of shops can be found within the immediate area, whilst there are regular bus and rail services, making it an ideal base for commuting. Main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks providing speedy access to Glasgow city, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire coast and the central belt. For those who require schooling, the property lies close to a good range of primary and secondary schools.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 14' 2" into bay x 13' 8" ( 4.32m into bay x 4.17m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' x 6' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Boydstone Road, Thornliebank, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornliebank Station0.1 miles
- Kennishead Station0.5 miles
- Giffnock Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Newton Mearns Glasgow Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Newton Mearns Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN103320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.