- A Substantial & Imposing Detached Residence
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Detached Annexe
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Parking & Turning Space for Numerous Vehicles
- Block Paviour Driveway
- Enclosed Garden
The property is approached via substantial block paviour driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles with brick walling to the perimeter and a variety of mature flowers and shrubbery providing a high degree of natural privacy. There is a large planted area to the front of the property with the driveway further extending to the side and rear of the main property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Denys Station1.3 miles
- Swaythling Station1.4 miles
- Bitterne Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Our Southampton branch is located in the city's business district, at the Northern end of London Road in the heart of Southampton City Centre. So a visit to us presents the perfect base from which to explore the city. Southampton City Art Gallery, The Mayflower Theatre, and The Sea City Museum are just a handful of local attractions on our doorstep. While our in-house area specialists and expert valuers are on hand to advise you on every aspect of buying, selling or renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PSHCC_544524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.